Untuk pengkiraan fidyah, hubungi kami di 6344 3669/ 9737 2865.
What is Fidyah?
Fidyah is a ruling on the repayment (qadha') of missed fast in Ramadhan which falls under 3 categories:
1. Compulsory Repayment (Wajib Qadha')
- illness that may worsen or healing process delayed if he/she fasts.
- travelling approximately 90km or more (musafir).
- pregnancy or breastfeeding and are worried of their own well-being.
- mensuration or nifas.
- severe hunger or thirst that may harm themselves.
- the invalidation of their fast.
2. Compulsory Fidyah Payment but No Need to Repay the Fast (Wajib Fidyah)
- the state of critical illness - unable to fast and chances of healing are very slim.
- severe weaknes but unable to fast due to old age.
3. Compulsory Repayment and Fidyah (Wajib Qadha' & Fidyah)
- pregnancy or breastfeeding and worried of the child's well-being.
- missing the fast repayment of their previous year's Ramadhan.